Publisher : FOOTPRINT Travel guides
Publication date : 2017
Serie : Handbook
EAN/ISBN : 9781911082095
Format : paperback
Size : 11.5 x 3.0 x 17.7 cm
Number of pages : 704
Immense, intense and dramatic, Argentina is a land of contrasts. From sophisticated Buenos Aires, home to grand baroque buildings and the mysteries of the tango, to the lush, jungled Iguazu Falls, down to the incredible frozen landscapes of Patagonia, Footprint's Argentina Handbook will ensure you discover the best of this incredible and varied country.
* Great coverage of sights and activities, from the plazas and vineyards of Mendoza to wild and icy Ushuaia
* Packed with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track from prehistoric cave art to Welsh teamrooms
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, cutlure and landscape
* Plus advice on where to stay, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-colour planning section to inspire travellers and help find the best experiences
From the colourful houses of La Boca to the crystalline waters around Bariloche, Footprint's fully updated 8th edition will help you navigate this elegant and atmospheric country.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|