Publisher : TRAILBLAZER
Publication date : 2015
EAN/ISBN : 9781905864683
Author(s) : Stephen Lord
Format : paperback
Size : 13.9 x 2.7 x 21.3 cm
Number of pages : 364
Every cyclist dreams of making the Big Trip, the Grand Cycle Tour abroad. Whether that's a two-week trip or a year-long journey, the Adventure Cycle-Touring Handbook is the comprehensive manual that will make the dream a reality.
Riding the Karakoram Highway, cycling in Tibet or pedalling from Patagonia to Alaska, whether you're planning your own Big Trip or just enjoy reading about other people's adventures, the Handbook is guaranteed to illuminate, entertain and above all, inspire.
* How to prepare
* What to look for in a new bike
* Reviews of recommended bikes
* Advice about set-ups, from fully loaded to bikepacking
* Choosing equipment and camping gear
* Health precautions, visas, money, safety
Route outlines & trip reports:
* Across Europe, Asia, Australia, North & South America, Africa
* Recommended routes within countries and overland
* Touring tips and local knowledge
* First-hand accounts of spoke-bending biking adventures worldwide
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|